This product chooses noble materials to make your cutlery. However, even high-quality stainless steel dyes if it is not well taken care of. In order to maintain a beautiful appearance over the years, please follow these suggestions:
- After each use, wash the dishes with warm water and a mild detergent.
- Avoid using detergents containing chlorine or lime inhibitors.
- Wash your hands When washing your hands, avoid using emery cloth or brushes.
- Be sure to clean the food residue as soon as possible after use.
- Dishwasher If you wash the dishes in the dishwasher, make sure that the dishes are completely dry at the end of the cycle. If it is still wet, wipe it dry with a dry cloth. Minimize the contact between the cutlery and the steam dishwasher. Immediately after the cycle is completed, remove the dishes from the dishwasher and clean each item with a soft, dry cloth, even if the items look dry.
- blades pay special attention to the blade. The blade is a 304 blade, giving it more cutting power and stiffness. This means that they are not easily oxidized. Make sure that they are washed directly after use and dried thoroughly before storage. They should be kept in a dry place.
Free Worldwide Shipping & 100% Money-Back Guarantee
Extremely high demand: allow 3-4 weeks for it to arrive (to be safe).